Extended abstract deadline: January 18, 2022 (23:59 CET)
Abstract Guidelines 2022
General abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts may only be submitted via internet at this website – www.emccc2022.org
- In order to standardize the abstract layout we ask you to read the preparation guidelines CAREFULLY
- Abstracts may be submitted via internet only. Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Discussion / Conclusion
- The abstract text may not be longer than 500 words. Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted and must be in JPG or GIF format and of high resolution – a separate upload button is provided (max. 2 graphics per abstract)
- After having submitted your abstract, you will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access codes. Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact the congress secretariat Congress Care.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the Scientific Committee.
- If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register for the congress and will be asked to prepare an online poster or will be invited to give an oral presentation.
- Extended abstract deadline: January 18, 2022 (23:59 CET)
All accepted abstracts will be published in an online abstract book
- Chemo therapy
- Colorectal surgery
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- Diagnostic imaging
- Gastroenterology general
- Clinical genetics
- Immuno therapy
- Neo-adjuvant treatment
- Rectal recurrence
- Rectal surgery
- T1-3 CRC
- T4 CRC
- Targeted therapy
- Translational research
- Treatment of metastases
- Colorectal surgery
If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or if you need any further information, please contact the conference secretariat via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org